lun. 05 févr.|
Sydney | Venue is TBD
Design & Facilitation Masterclass | Sydney
An intensive 2-day experiential deep dive into the world of collaborative design. Develop your co-design and facilitation skills and immediately embed them in your everyday practice. Your facilitators will be Sandra Daniel and Georgie Nevile.
Heure et lieu
05 févr. 2024, 09:00 UTC+11 – 06 févr. 2024, 18:00 UTC+11
Sydney | Venue is TBD
À propos de l'événement
Learn the mindset, skills and techniques that will enable you to design and facilitate more collaborative and productive workshops.
In particular, we will explore how to...
- Develop the mindset and skills of co-design to gain confidence in co-construction and facilitation.
- Explore the use of models and the art of questioning, the 2 central levers of co-design.
- Experiment with the practice of certain processes and tools.
The masterclass covers the whole process from the initial contact with a client (internal or external) to the post-workshop stages. The co-design process is broken down into a series of clearly identified steps: exploring and understanding the context and the problem, diverting and aligning on tangible and intangible objectives and scope, devising a session design and finally an agenda.
The Key Principles
- Sponsor Engagement: exploring the scope and context and then formalising the issue
- The Art of Questioning: asking the right questions, at the right time, to lead to greater clarity and focus
- Models: exploring models and their uses in co-design
- Facilitation: experimenting with how the process of codesign transforms your posture, language and voice as a facilitator
- Experience Design: creating the holistic conditions for an engaging and productive journey for your sponsors and participants
- Post-Workshop: co-constructing for results and embedding the intention in the daily life of the organisation
Each step includes the use of tools, models, methods and practical examples to deepen the learning. The course is built on the MG Taylor methodology and the fundamentals of Design Thinking. It is structured around our book on design and facilitation: Collaboration by Design.
The Format and Trainers
The course will be delivered by Sandra Daniel & Georgie Nevile, both co-authors of the book Collaboration by Design. Each participant will receive a copy of the book and lunch is included. The masterclass will be followed, 2 to 3 months later, by a two-hour distance learning session to reflect on the path taken and to anchor the lessons in your daily practice.
- Fin de la vente: 30 déc., 23:50 UTC+11
2 days training (+2 hours follow up session) including lunches on site and a copy of the book Collaboration by Design. Prices are in AUD. This rate is available till 30th December 2023.1 950,00 $AU
2-day training (+2 hours follow up session) including lunch and a free copy of the book Collaboration by Design. Price is quoted in AUD.2 250,00 $AU