mer. 13 déc.|
Matter's Facilitation Space
Managing Programs Collaboratively
A two-and-a-half-day masterclass designed for managers who have been given a complex, time-bound objective and a team to achieve it. The course will make you a more effective leader of a program team.
Heure et lieu
13 déc., 12:30 UTC+1 – 15 déc., 17:00 UTC+1
Matter's Facilitation Space, Via del Serafico, 159, 00142 Roma RM, Italy
À propos de l'événement
Develop the mindset, attitude, methods, skills and toolkit to accelerate and de-risk your programs through effective collaboration. Understand why, when and how to leverage collaboration as a critical lever for success.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand why, when, and how collaboration can help you safeguard program delivery and enhance value
- Facilitate better decisions and more certain outcomes
- Design and guide program journeys through uncertainty and occasionally crisi
- Navigate complex multi-stakeholder environments
- Lead a successful program team and create inspiring and self-fulfilling experiences for them
This masterclass will un-pack the full program life-cycle and deep dive in the most complex and recurrent management challenges, known to cause delays, decrease ROI and increase costs.
We will explore how concrete collaborative tools and methods, as well as leadership behaviours and skills can empower managers and teams to tackle these challenges faster and more effectively.
We will focus in particular on:
- Defining and delivering value
- Working effectively in multi-stakeholder contexts
- Creating deep and meaningful alignment and shared ownership
- Building conditions for empowerment
- Facilitating complex decision making and improving robustness and sustainability of decisions
- Managing crises and dealing with uncertainty without losing sight of end goals
- Creating visions and program charters that everybody understands, believes in, and is committed to
- Managing teams in an ever-changing workplace
- Approaching a program as a quest and a collective adventure
Methodology & Format
As collaboration is the subject of this masterclass, the training model will itself employ deeply collaborative methods. The masterclass will feature the patented MGTaylor DesignShop™ methodology, designed to maximize creativity and innovation while ensuring tangible, actionable outcomes.
Training sessions will be comprized of a minutely orchestrated series of fast-paced and highly engaging modules. Participants will be able to share their insights, learn from each other, and adapt learning to their specific needs and wants. It will be unlike any training course you have ever attended.
The masterclass will be followed – 3 and 6 months later – by two 3-hour remote sessions to consolidate course learnings.
This course is developed in collaboration with Matter Group.
2 200,00 €
+ 55,00 € de frais de service
Fin de la vente
13 nov., 23:50 UTC+1
2 days training (+2 follow up sessions) including lunches on site. Prices are in Euro. This rate is available till 13th November 2023, book it while it lasts!
2 200,00 €
+ 55,00 € de frais de service0
2 500,00 €
+ 62,50 € de frais de service
2-day training (+2 hours follow up session) including lunch. Price is quoted in Euro.
2 500,00 €
+ 62,50 € de frais de service0